We are offering a wide range of Digital Earth Clamp Tester.
It is an electrical device having two jaws which open to allow clamping around an electrical conductor. This allows properties of the electric current in the conductor to be measured, without having to make physical contact with it, or to disconnect it for insertion through the probe. Current clamps are usually used to read the magnitude of a sinusoidal current, but in conjunction with more advanced instrumentation the phase and waveform are available. Very high alternating currents are easily read with an appropriate meter; direct currents, and very low AC currents are more difficult to measure.Features:
- Long Jaw size: 65mm x 32mm. The unique long jaw is particularly suitable where grounding is done by flat steel or copper strips.
- Range: 0.01Ω to 1000Ω
- Maximum Resistance Measurement Resolution 0.001Ω
- Display 4 Digits LCD, 47 x 28.5 mm in length.
- Over range (OL Ω) as well as low range (L0.01 Ω) indication.
- Low bat indication and Data hold facility.
- Double insulation level and also protected from External magnetic as well as Electric Field.
- Automatic range selection.
- Automatic Self Calibration
- Single Measuring Time: 1 Second.
6 VDC (AA 1.5V x 4)
298mm x 90mm x 66mm (Approx) for long jaw
Approx 1320 for long Jaw size.
0.010 – 0.099Ω
0.10 – 0.99Ω
1.0 – 49.9Ω
100 – 199Ω
200 – 395Ω
400 – 590Ω
600 – 1000Ω
- Measures Earth Resistance at electrical ground rod and grid.
- Use for testing quality of grounding without disconnecting the ground rod under test.
- Conduct field surveys fast and effectively and retrieve and analyze readings at a later time.
- Use on telecommunication Tower’s grounding.
- Useful in finding earth fault such as discontinuation or loose contact of earthling strips or cables.
- To find the resistance of earth pit.
- Carrying Case
- Standard Loop Resistance of 5.1Ω
- Instruction Manual